Name of the organization: Webropol
Web address or name of the service: Webropol 3.0 survey and report (shared as link)
Digital service was audited by Annanpura Oy
This statement was updated on June 26th 2020
- Current accessibility standard:
WCAG 2.1, AA-level
- Current accessibility state:
The audited service complies with most of the critical A and AA level accessibility criteria
Some accessibility gaps may still be found in surveys and report links. We apologize for these shortcomings. If you find an accessibility issue in the survey or report shared as link, that is not listed below, please contact us.
This statement is updated monthly as fixes become available.
- The fourfould question type is implemented in such a way that it can only be answered by using a mouse (WCAG 2.1.1).
- The structure of matrix questions combines both a table structure and programmatic labels, which are difficult to interpret with a screen reader (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2).
- The selection question button groups are implemented in such a way that the selection buttons cannot be selected with the arrow buttons and there are problems in indicating the amount of
buttons in some Internet browsers (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The structure and labels of the options consisting of selection buttons and input fields are programmatically unclear. (WCAG 1.3.1, WCAG 4.1.2)
- Date field in calendar question type:
– The date selection field structurally consists of a group of form fields, even if it is a single form field (WCAG 1.3.1).
– The calendar can be opened with key commands, but the date cannot be selected with keyboard (WCAG 2.1.1).
– The date field only accepts one format and an incorrect date is deleted without notification (WCAG 3.3.1, 3.3.3).
– The programmatic name of the date fields “Date” does not correspond to the visual label (WCAG 4.1.2, WCAG 2.5.3).
- The asterisk for mandatory fields is not explained at the beginning of the survey (WCAG 3.3.2).
- The focus style on Submit, Next, and Previous buttons is not visible in Firefox (WCAG 2.4.7).
- The survey title on browser tab is “Survey powered by Webropol”. The survey content should be described better in the title (WCAG 2.4.2).
- The title of each question is marked as an H2 heading, although visually the titles are presented in a body text style (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The input fields and their labels on the questionnaire and summary page have been set up using table structures which have not been marked for this purpose (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The main title of the summary page is visually divided into two different titles (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The summary page can be downloaded as a PDF file (if the survey creator has activated this setting) that does not meet the accessibility criteria of WCAG 2.1.
Report shared as link
- The options in fourfold question type graphs on the report are distinguishable only by their colour (WCAG 1.4.1).
- Even though all the results are available in the data table for hierarchical question type, the various levels of hierarchy are not available for screen reader users (WCAG 1.3.1).
You can send accessibility feedback by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling out the feedback form. Open accessibility feedback form from this link..
If you encounter accessibility problems with this service, send feedback first to the administrator of the service. It may take up to 14 days to receive an answer. Should you not be happy with the answer or you will not receive an answer in two weeks, you can contact the authority.
Contact information for the country authorities:
Additional information regarding the accessibility of this service
The accessibility audit was conducted using the default settings of the service. Creators of individual surveys or reports may use settings that affect the level of accessibility by selecting, for example, text and background colours that do not comply with the WCAG criteria.